I like being part of collegial intellectual communities, and aim to make them more inclusive and generous where I can.
- A co-creator and manager of The Research Whisperer with Jonathan O’Donnell (2011-present).
- A monthly columnist at Eureka Street (2017)
- An Editorial Advisory Board member for Journal of Intercultural Studies (since 2010).
- An Editorial Advisory Board member for Australian Universities’ Review (since 2015).
- The founding convenor of the Asian Australian Studies Research Network (AASRN; since 2006).
I’ve previously been:
- A founding Editorial Advisor for Peril: An Asian Australian magazine of arts + culture (2006-2013).
- An editor for Journal of Intercultural Studies (2006-2010).