NEW Issue #7 of Peril – “fashion/fetish” now online!
This issue’s articles:
- “Nailed to the Family Tree” by James Laidler
- Interview with author of Look Who’s Morphing, Tom Cho (by Hoa Pham)
- “Skin” by Komi Sellathurai
- “The Neon Witches of Shibuya” by Corey Wakeling
- Artwork and interview with Kelly Mollenido Robson (by Owen Leong)
- “Racial Consciousness = Fetish?” by Jen Kwok
- Artwork and interview with Shigeyuki Kihara (by Owen Leong)
- “You Can Love Hello Kitty but Why Can’t I?” by Tiffany Loh
- Poetry by Qi Guo and Yi Sha (trans. Ouyang Yu)
- Poetry by Tammy Ho Lai Ming and Tass Holmes
Don’t forget that this issue will be officially launched at the Sydney Writer’s Festival by Annette Shun Wah:
Saturday, May 23 2009
11:30 – 12:30
==> Full details about the launch can be found HERE.
You can also now follow Peril magazine on Twitter HERE.
The Call for Submissions for issue #8 of Peril, “Why Are People So Unkind?,” will be circulated shortly, so watch out for that!